Join nationally recognized test prep expert Alex Chip for a presentation on all things SAT and ACT. Alex, the Founder of Top Score Education, will provide an overview of the SAT and ACT, discuss key differences between the exams, speak to the testing accommodations process, give updates on the digital SAT (coming spring 2024), and discuss the test blind and test-optional landscape.
You’ll learn about:
- ACT vs. SAT Differences – Alex will discuss key differences between the SAT and the ACT and provide guidance to Lunch & Learn participants on how students with (and without) learning differences can select the best test option.
- Testing Timeline – Alex will review timelines and best practices for preparing for the SAT & ACT.
- Test Blind and Test Optional – Updates on the state of test blind and test-optional policies will be provided, and Alex will speak to the strategies for determining who should and should not submit test scores when applying to college.
- Digital SAT – The SAT is going 100% digital in 2024! This is a significant change. Alex will review what is known about this change and how it impacts the Class of 2025 and beyond.
- Best Practices for Preparation: Specific guidance on how students can maximize their preparation for the SAT and ACT.
- Testing Accommodations – What testing accommodations exist? How can you support your child in obtaining accommodations they are eligible for?
This webinar recording is from a presentation in April 2023.
Click here to see all our upcoming national events and webinars.
To learn more about college and post-secondary counseling at Fusion, click here.