Fusion Education Group hosted Alissa Rumsey, MS, RD, CDN, CSCS, for a one-hour webinar to help parents become the “best influencer” of their children’s health and food behaviors. Rumsey is a registered dietitian, nutrition therapist, certified intuitive eating counselor, and is passionate about helping people reclaim the space to eat and live, unapologetically.
In this webinar, expect to:
- Know what “confident and competent” means in relation to food and eating
- Understand what it means to raise a “healthy kid” from a nutrition and food perspective.
- Appreciate the influence and impact of social media and media messages on children and teens’ relationship with food and their bodies
- Learn what red flags to watch for eating disorders
- Receive actionable strategies that you can use to support your child
- Acquire the knowledge to lay the groundwork for your kids to have a positive and peaceful relationship with food and their bodies
This webinar recording is from a presentation in February 2023.
Links to resources shared in the presentation:
AAP Guidelines slide:
No pressure feeding environment
Pay attention to Media messages
Be alert for red flags
How to Raise an Intuitive Eater
Click here to see all our upcoming national events and webinars.