Hear from the top colleges and universities focused on helping neurodivergent students succeed. Learn about their specialized programs to ensure students with ADHD, dyslexia, dyscalculia, and other learning differences realize their academic and career goals.
- Alex Vann, Lead Regional and Post-Secondary Counselor, Fusion Academy
- Ferne Borke, Assistant Director of Admissions and Training Coordinator, Landmark College
- Alex Davidson, ENGAGE Coordinator, University of North Texas
- Ashley Richardson-Minnitt, Autism Spectrum Education and Outreach Administrator, University of Texas at Austin
- Sunshine Holmes, Academic Counselor and Co-Coordinator for the LEP Pre-Orientation Program, University of Denver
- Taylor Fidler, Director for the Connections for Academic Success and Employment (CASE) Program, Texas Tech
This webinar recording is from a presentation in April 2022.
Click here to see all our upcoming national events and webinars.