Everything about Fusion is unique – including our College and Post-secondary Counseling program. I’ve compiled FIVE reasons why you should seriously consider working with a Fusion PSC as your students’ plans for their future that I’d like to share with you.
- We understand the Fusion model. Fusion isn’t your traditional school, and our Post-Secondary Counselors (PSCs) get it. Most of us have worked at a brick-and-mortar campus and know the day in the life of a Fusion student. We are experts on how to answer tough application questions such as “Why did you transfer schools?”
- We know the Fusion student. As PSCs, we know Fusion students come to us with interesting stories, backgrounds, and passions. We understand not every student is on the traditional path to a 4-year college. We help your student explore all their options after high school. If college is the goal, then we help students tell their stories in a way that shines on their college essays.
- We have a national network of PSCs with a vast knowledge of colleges. Our team is comprised of thirteen counselors situated across the country with a wide range of expertise. Our counselors are experts and know the colleges in the regions they serve and beyond.
- We are experienced in counseling neurodivergent students. This is our specialty! Did you know some colleges have programs designed to support students who think and learn differently? We have great relationships with the colleges that can best support your student with their academic, personal, and social needs.
- We have Fusion resources at our fingertips. If your student needs to know their GPA – we can pull it up immediately. If they need to learn more about a college, they have access to our college networking system, SCOIR. If they need help tracking down a recommendation letter, we can quickly send the teacher a Teams chat. We build meaningful relationships with the campuses your student attends to make the college admission process as smooth as possible for you and your student.
Are you interested in learning more about Fusion’s College and Post-Secondary Counseling program? Please check out our website and schedule a 30-minute consultation with your counselor today! We look forward to working with you!