Everyone in the community is invited to join in our Community Education Day on campus to hear an amazing speaker:
Dr. Natinsky will present a sample from her Drama-Free Discipline class. Using brain-based strategies and techniques, parents will learn to:
- Develop clear and consistent strategies for responding to misbehavior
- Move from tantrum (and yes, teens tantrum too!) to tranquility by connecting and calming
- Apply the three “Brain C’s” and understand how neuroscience impacts your disciplinary decisions
- Practice tips to remain firm and consistent in your discipline, while communicating with warmth, love, respect, and compassion
- Teach your child life lessons on how to relate to others, how to handle difficult situations, and how to control emotions and impulses
Join other parents and community members for a morning of learning in a casual atmosphere. Breakfast snacks will be provided!
Bring friends, and any questions you may have.
Fill out the form below and let us know you’re coming!
4701 Bee Caves Road, Suite 101,
Austin, Texas 78746