Alex is quite the list maker and would prefer to provide you with her top 7 facts that will help get to know her better!
1. Alex graduated from California State University, Fullerton with her BA in English and MA in Secondary Education while squeezing in her Single-Subject Credential Certificate in English between each degree.
2. This past summer she was married in the beautiful Fullerton Arboretum on 07-07-13. (It’s safe to say her favorite number is 7!)
3. She is more than a people person; she is genuinely a “want to get to know you and your life” kind of person. With 7 siblings throughout her family, and an incredibly connected group of friends, she sees more than just faces and names she sees potential, history and futures in her students.
4. Exercising is her source of energy; she loves to run, go on hikes and blast through power yoga.
5. She has really started to find a love for cooking, now that she has someone to cook for. Her favorite dish to make is basil pesto chicken topped with mozzarella cheese.
6. Eager to try new things, she created a Day Zero Project where she will work to complete 101 tasks in 1001 days.
7. On her down time, she volunteers for Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation, where her sister works, and where she can be a part of an inspirational team.