(Folsom, Calif. – January 31, 2023) Folsom area families and professionals curious about the advantages of a personalized learning have several opportunities next month to appreciate why Fusion Academy is the leading national provider of one-to-one learning.
“Excitement is an understatement! We cannot wait to welcome families and area professionals to our new school,” said Amber Pipa, Fusion Academy Director of Outreach.
Fusion Academy Folsom is expected to open in late February and is currently enrolling middle and high school students. The accredited school is the 32nd Fusion Academy in California, located at 420 Palladio Parkway. Switching schools, especially mid-year, can be a difficult choice. Fusion Academy Folsom is offering a limited number of families, who enroll full-time for the spring semester, a substantial discount off the term’s tuition.
- Coffee Chat with Fusion Academy Folsom Head of School Christa Green will be held on Thursday, February 2 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Families can start their day at the newest school in town located at 420 Palladio Parkway, Suite #1717. Please register here.
- Folsom Campus Sneak Peak for Parents will be held on Tuesday, February 7 from 10:00 a.m. to noon. Families are again invited to join Christa Green for campus tours of classrooms, the yoga studio, art and recording arts studios, the Homework café and more. Food and drinks will be provided. Please register here.
- Folsom Campus Sneak Peak for Professionals will be held on Tuesday, February 7 from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Join Fusion Academy Folsom Director of Outreach Amber Pipa who will welcome Folsom and Sacramento area mental health and education professionals for a sneak peek at our new school. Food and drinks will be provided. Please register here.
- Cupid on Campus Networking Brunch & Tour will be held on Monday, February 13 from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Director of Outreach Amber Pipa again invites area mental health professionals and education professionals for their second chance at a sneak peek and a first chance for something sweet during Valentine’s Week. Please register here.
- Fusion Folsom Meet and Greet on Thursday, February 23 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Calling all parents and potential Fusion students. Come and meet the entire Fusion Academy Folsom team. Bring your questions about personalized learning and we promise to have the answers ready. Light refreshments will be provided. Students welcome! Please register here.
Fusion Academy Folsom will offer a flexible education model that combines three learning modalities including one-to-one learning, digital learning, and small group project-based classes.
Fusion is guided by a fundamental belief in the immense potential in every person. As part of its mission to help each student flourish, academically, socially, and emotionally, and unique to Fusion Academy Folsom is success coaching for students. Coaches help students navigate the rapidly changing, high-pressure environments of modern-day adolescence by providing rich instructional experiences. Students learn how to manage pressures associated with school and life; set and achieve goals, develop positive habits, discover or enhance their passions, and more.
Founded in Solana Beach, California in 1989, Fusion Academy’s approach to learning is grounded in its one-to-one model of one teacher to one student, with different teachers for different classes. Fusion Education Group began replicating the personalized learning model in 2010, and since opened more than 80 campuses across the country.
Families interested in understanding the power of personalized learning should contact Green for more information at (916)353-2800 or sign up for a free trial here.
Fusion Education Group
Head of Strategic Communication