Music Classes at Fusion
Fusion offers middle school music classes as well as more specialized high school level courses in bass, drums, guitar, voice, music theory, and recording arts. Students' personal music interests are always recognized and catered to within the class, while teachers also work to expand their students' musical horizons.
Fusion Learning Center is so much more than a traditional tutoring center—with more individual attention, more flexibility, and more options.
Five advantages of Fusion Learning Center:
- Our one-to-one ratio and mentoring approach to learning allows for every session to be customized to the individual student’s needs, interests, and learning style.
- Every tutor is also a teacher, with a bachelor's degree or higher, and knows what your child needs to learn to succeed.
- There are no set tutoring "packages," rather the quantity and frequency of tutoring sessions is determined on an individual basis.
- Tutoring sessions are offered any time of day, not just after school, to meet the scheduling demands of each student.
- In addition to standard- and honors-level academic tutoring, we offer SAT/ACT test prep and enrichment classes in art, music, yoga, and more!
Music classes - overview
Unlike many traditional schools, where funding continues to be cut for music and the arts, the music scene is thriving at Fusion. And with a dedicated music and recording studio on every campus, music plays a central role in the Fusion vibe and atmosphere of the school.
Every music lesson is private—with one teacher, one student—and is tailored to the interests and level of the student. Explore your vocal range, learn proper drumming technique, or jam on the guitar—all at your own pace. Your teacher will ensure that your musical preferences are respected while helping to expand your repertoire.
Interested in a class? Get in touch with us to learn more.
Request More Info »